Visit our New Website
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Don't forget your newspapers tomorrow! There will be two
inserts. One Smart Source and one Red Plum (Valassis). Click HERE to go to coupon clippers.com. You can see the list of coupons by clicking SS or RP
on April 19th.
Remember coupons are regional we might not get all of them.
A $2.50 off electrosol is listed!!!! I don't know if it is included in our region or not, but this is one to buy on ebay or on The Coupon Clippers. A great time to stockpile!
Starting Sunday 4/19
I just talked to Lisa at Kmart in Cleveland. Listed below are guidelines for doubles.
- No store coupons only manufacturer coupons. EVEN if the coupon says manufacturer on them and has another stores name - they will not accept them. No Food Lion, Bi-Lo, Walgreens or CVS ect...
- Coupons can NOT be redeemed for ANY TRIAL sized products. Even if the coupon does not specifically say no trial size, it is Kmart's policy to not accept coupons for trial size products.
- No overage. For example, if an item is $1.79 and you have a coupon for $1.00 off, the coupon will not double to $2.00, instead it will only increase to the value of the product. So the $1.00 coupon on a $1.79 item increases to a value of $1.79 off.
- Internet coupons are accepted if they scan. If they do not scan they will not accept.
- Will only double coupons up to $2.00. Any coupon above $2.00 is redeemed at face value only. ex: A $3.00 coupon is redeemed as $3.00.
She said that last time they had doubles a lot of customers were rude and difficult to deal with. I told her that we always tell everyone who comes to our workshops to be kind. Remember, its only a coupon its not worth. Also, when making purchases during doubles be mindful not to make returns. Hopefully, this will be a good experience for everyone. This is a great time to work on your stockpile!