1 pound lean ground beef
1 1/4 cups Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1/4 cup mild salsa-flavor or jalapeño-flavor process cheese spread
1/4 cup hot water
4 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
1 cup shredded Colby-Monterrey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
1. Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease large cookie sheet.
2. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in salsa; remove from heat.
3. Stir Bisquick, cheese spread and hot water until soft dough forms. Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick; roll in Bisquick to coat. Shape into ball; knead 5 times. Roll into 14-inch circle; place on cookie sheet.
4. Spread beef mixture over crust to within 2 inches of edge. Sprinkle with onions. Fold edge over beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
I haven't made this yet, but it looked extra yummy and easy to make. Not to mention combining my kids two favorite foods Mexican & Pizza.