Ebay is a great source for coupons. You can purchase assorted coupons in bulk, a particular coupon that you don't have, or inserts just to name a few. Since we are all looking for ways to earn more money read below how to earn money back for your ebay purchases. (also over 1,000 other retailer's)
- BUYING ASSORTED COUPONS IN BULK - In order to have a variety of coupons when you first start couponing you can order assorted coupons in bulk on ebay. Simply type in any of the following: grocery coupons, food coupons, or just coupons. Read the auction carefully in regards to expiration dates, coupon variety, and kind of coupon. Only purchase coupons from a Sunday Newspaper, don't purchase internet printables. It is fairly cheap to buy 100 or more assorted coupons for $2 or $3.
- SPECIFIC COUPON - To search a specific coupon type in the item you are looking for. For example, if you want Crystal Light coupons, then you would type Crystal Light Coupon in the search bar. This is a great tool if you see the coupon matchups for an item you want but don't have the coupon for this is a great place to search that coupon. Remember, coupons are regional. Even if you have been couponing for a long time, we may not have received the coupon you are looking for in our inserts.
- COUPONS FOR STOCKPILE/DONATION ITEMS - If you really want to stockpile on an item ebay is a great source to buy a large number of coupons. For example, when Kelly and I wanted to stock up on cake mix we ordered 60 coupons off ebay for less than 5 dollars to split between the two of us. Then we each had 30 coupons to us to stock up on cake mix and to buy some to donate to food pantries. Cake mix is a luxury item that isn't typically a food pantry staple.
- ENTIRE INSERTS - If you haven't ordered your newspaper subscription yet and miss out on a Sunday, you can order inserts online. In the search window you could type in any of the following, Red Plum, Smart Source, P&G, Sunday Inserts, Coupon Inserts, or newspaper inserts. Why so many search options? Each seller lists their products differently - this gives you several options if you aren't finding what you are looking for.
- Check sellers feedback rating.
- Read feedback.
- Check expiration dates.
- Don't buy internet printables.
- Compare prices - look for the best bargain.
- Some coupons are state specific - read auction description carefully.
- In doubt or have questions? Email seller and ask.