Church/ City Sponsored Santa-Tunities:
- Kim wrote in to say that Battlefield Parkway Church of the Nazarene Breakfast with Santa On Saturday the 12th 8:00 to 10:00, is free, will have pancakes, crafts and pictures with Santa at no cost.
- First Baptist Church in Chickamauga is having breakfast with Santa Sat. 5th 8:30 - 10:30. $3/person or $7/family & $1 Santa pictures.
- Ringgold Methodist Church is doing breakfast with Santa Sat. 5th at 9:30 and is $5/person or $20/family and I wasn't told how much Santa pics would be but it's separate from the breakfast price.
- St. Therese Church in Cleveland, TN will have "Bedtime with St. Nicholas" on Dec. 6h (*St. Nick's Day) at 6:00 PM. It will be a small gathering with storytime (read by St. Nicholas), milk & cookies for the children.
- You can get a phone call from Kroger (or their affliate stores) with someone posing as:
a) Santa Clause. Okay that makes sense.
b) Sammy the Snowman. Come on, he's not even a real thing! Burl Ives - YES. Sammy? Please.
c) Tony.....Stewart....some racing guy. Which, okay, is just weird. No offense Tony Stewart.
Get details HERE for this strange Holiday call!
- Wal-Mart is offering a FREE photo with Santa! Going on this weekend (5th & 6th) from 10-2 PM, you can get a complimentary photo with Mr. Claus. This is something I would definitely call ahead to make sure about, to make sure your Wal-Mart is participating, and to check that there are no sitting fees, etc...
I know there's got to be tons more out there, so let us know if you find some!