Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, July 21, 2009




Testimonial from the Wesley Memorial Workshop

Hey girls!

I really enjoyed your class this week! I came away with some great information that I can't wait to use! I just wanted to share my little bi-lo trip with you. I ordered me some sunny d coupons on ebay the other day and they came in today....couldn't wait to use them. I bought 10 bottles of sunny d and 1 box of pasta salad. After using all my coupons my subtotal was 19 cents and after tax it was 66 cents! My kids love sunny d! I'm going to try to get a few more sunny d coupons before the end of the month to stock up with a few more!:)

I went on Saturday to Publix bought 20 box of waffles for 19 cents each and got $10 in fruit for free...and also sent off the rebate for the kellogs products..so I will get back $10 too. That is just the greatest deal!:)

Thanks Again,
A.D.
WOW!! You are doing awesome. We can hardly believe that you just attended the workshops last week and you are already saving so much!! Thanks for sending us your savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.