Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, August 25, 2009




My computer is a little under the weather:(
Hi everyone! Good news and bad news. The good news is that I have access to hubby's work laptop in the evening. The bad news is that my plug for my laptop broke so I have very limited access.




I confess I, Kasey Trenum, am afraid of the dentist.
I have to get a root canal tomorrow. Honestly, I had almost rather go through labor and delivery with an epidural of course than go to the dentist. Nothing personal, I just don't like it. The drill, noise, yucky taste, crazy water/spit sucker outer, and the smell make it an experience that I don't usually look forward to. HOWEVER, right now my tooth hurts so bad I am praying for tomorrow at 2:00 to get here fast. I didn't think it was possible to be excited about a root canal, but compared to how much it hurts right now it sounds like the better option. (I also am a big baby and still get the laughing gas! I don't know if you have had that lately, but woo-whoo its more relaxing than a massage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.