Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, September 17, 2009

Target Freebie

Full price for this soap would be almost $8 dollars!?! 

I don't know about you, but as long as my hands get clean, due to the recent economic crisis I am not picky about my soap.  One things for sure -  when you are brought to the brink of possible complete financial disaster $8 hand soap goes way down to the bottom of the list.  If I am ever to try this soap I better get it now cause there is no way I am paying full price!!


$4.99 Softsoap Ensembles Pump

$2.89 Softsoap Ensembles Refill
Use $2 ANY Softsoap Ensembles Product PRINT
Use $3.50 Target Coupon wyb Base + Refill SS 9/13
Use $3 wyb Pump SS 8/30 SS
Makes it FREE YIPPIE!!

Thanks Mommy Snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.