Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boston Market: Eat for $1!



I don't have a Boston Market near me now, but I'm starting to wish I did!  They have released some yummy coupons, which you can print HERE:
      • Real Chicken Meal for $1! (includes up to 3 pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes and cornbread; expires 11/1)
      • $1 off  on an Individual Meal (expires 11/26)
      • $2 /$10 purchase (expires 11/26)
      • $4/$20 purchase (expires 11/26)
      • PLUS- according to My Dallas Mommy, 2 kids eat Free all day through Oct. 31st (w/$6 adult food purchase).  That could make for a cheap family night!
      - Thanks, My Dallas Mommy!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

       

      Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.