Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rite-Aid Coupon Policy: In PRINT!



I was lucky enough to have an employ let me read the latest Rite-Aid coupon policy a couple weeks ago, and was pleased to see that Rite-Aid officially:
  • WANTS the employees to scan our $5/$25 coupon first (hooray!)
  • ACCEPTS Internet Printable coupons up to a $5 value
  • ALLOWS use of (2) coupon on a BOGO, or a BOGO coupon on a BOGO sale
  • and INSTRUCTS employees to adjust the value of a coupon down, when it exceeds value of an item!!
This is all GREAT news for the Rite-Aid coupon shopper, but the employee who let me read it, didn't even realize it said those things- and in fact challenged me right then and there about my BOGO coupon!  That's why I was thrilled to see DealSeekingMom had received a copy of the corporate policy and is sharing it with all of us!

GO HERE to read the Official Rite-Aid Corporate Coupon Policy- and I would highly suggest you PRINT it while you're at it, and keep it in your coupon binder.  Noone wants to get in a knock-down drag out with a cashier, when you can simply win the war with proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.