Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who Wants a FREE Snuggie??

I DO!! I DO!!



Go RIGHT HERE to sign up for your FREE Snuggie!  It says it takes about 6 weeks to arrive, just in time for Christmas! Don't forget to check your email and confirm, or else it won't ship.  I have to admit, I have made fun of these ever since I saw my first Snuggie commercial- how can putting a robe on backwards be THAT amazing?  But still, I wouldn't turn one down on a cold winter night- nor would I mind giving it as a gift!

2 comments:

  1. snuggies are like a terrible action film: so bad, they're good. i just ordered one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still haven't gotten mine. has anyone else?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.