Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Annual "Target Toy Book" Coupons: Online!

Target's annual "Toy Book" coupons have gone online, so we don't have to search for the book anymore!  There are some great match-ups I've been seeing all over the web today, but here are a few of my favorites.  (If you are doing the Angel Tree, you might be able to find some really NICE toys to get for a good price!)


 ★ Leapfrog Tag Jr. Reading System, $28.99
   Use $10/1 Leapfrog Tag printable
   Use $10/1 Leapfrog Target printable

   (makes it $8.99 after coupons!) *Thanks BargainMavin!

★ Purchase 6 Wii Games at $14.99 each
   Minus buy 2 get 1 FREE sale
   Use (3) $10/2 Target printables  
   (makes it $29.96  or $4.99 per game!) *Thanks Hip2Save! 

★ Connect  4×4 at $14.99
   Use $5 off Connect 4 PRINT
   Use $5/1 Target coupon PRINT

   (makes it $4.99!)  *Thanks SouthernSavers!


For more deals and matchups with these coupons, check out this post HERE!


5 comments:

  1. According to the Target sale ad, the only games that are buy 2 get one are $49.99. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to Target and the buy 2 get 1 went through fine on the $14.99 games and I used 3 of the printed $10/2 coupons, for a total of around $30 for 6 games. Thank you so much! This was my first attempt at the coupon lifestyle and I am super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy for sharing. It is such a blessing to share in others excitement. That is an amazing start to a first attempt at the coupon lifestyle.

    Many blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited, I just can't hide it! This is the first *big* deal I've worked. I actually bought Wii games that were $19.99 because the games worked better for my family! I bought $120 of games for $50!YAY! I paid $8.33 per game! The Target on Highway 153 has great stocking stuffers in the Dollar Spot! They have tons of Disney Princesses, Smurf, and Cars items! So, I got started on stuffers as well! Thank you, Kelly and Kasey for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPIE!! So Awesome what a great day, to walk away from a store, buying multiple Wii games without feeling like you just gave your entire weekly paycheck away. I have got to get myself there. Thanks so much for sharing. We LOOOVVVEEE to hear from you guys!

    Many blessings,

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.