Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, November 9, 2009

Refresh Your Nest Coupon Booklet




If you'd like to get a coupon-book for $35 worth of Proctor & Gamble coupons (mostly cleaning products) in your mailbox (I do!  I do!) then go HERE to request yours.

I tell you though, being surrounded by five boys (okay, one is a "man"), I know it's going to take more than Febreeze and a Swiffer to refresh this nest.  This nest has a distinct aroma of "dirty-socks", with faint notes of "missed-the-toilet".  I'm thinking it's going to take something along the lines of that housekeeping staff from the movie "Annie".  But I'll take those coupons anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.