Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Saturday, November 28, 2009

WINNER!! BLESSED TO BE A BLESSINGS!




The Winner of our Thankful Thanksgiving is ~  faeriemommy76@aol.com!!!

You have won our random drawing for FREE Time 2 $ave Workshops. 


This is the email we received.  We pray blessings over you and your family.  What an incredible testimony to find joy and rest during such a difficult season. 


This year has been a difficult one for my family with the loss of my job and the birth of our third child. My husband has had to work 7 days a week at two different jobs while I have searched fruitlessly for another. The amazing blessing of all of this has been that we cherish the little time we have together each day and try to spend it doing things together. I have been able to spend more time with my 2 year old as well as volunteering at my 6 year old's school, 2 things I was hard pressed to do while working. To top it off, I have a beautiful new baby boy to love and care for and whose birth has brought us closer as a family as we come together to all take care of him. I am thankful for my family and friends this time of year and that I am able to spend more time with them now. I believe everything happens for a reason and as I draw near to the one year mark of being unemployed, I see that perhaps this was God's way of telling me to stop and take it all in and appreciate what I have as opposed to those things I may have wanted but did not need.  God Bless!

Send us an email at time2save@hotmail.com with your name and address and we will mail you a gift certificate.  Click the Couponing Workshop Tab and scroll down for a list of upcoming classes in 2010.

Many Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.