Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, December 22, 2009

$5 off $20 CVS Coupon, $4 off $20 CVS coupon


I'm going out tonight to get all my stocking-fillers for the boys, and I plan to finally get around to my drugstore run as well.  You can see what I'll be picking up at Walgreens HERE, but my CVS run is really going to be the cherry on top of my frugal sundae.
I'll be making $8.14 and purchasing some stuff we really need!  Here's how to use the following printables to score at CVS this week:
  • Go HERE to print a $5 off $20 CVS Coupon (click on PRINT PREVIEW)
  • OR go HERE to see how to get (2) $4 off $20 CVS Coupons!
Not sure what to use them on?  Well, there are lots of freebies this week at CVS, and this coupon will let me essentially make money off the items I get for free tonight.  For instance:

  • Nivea Bodywash: $5.99 ~ Get $5 ECB  (Use $2 Q)
  • ThermaCare Heatwrap $2.49 ~ Get $2.49 ECB (Use $1 Q)
  • Crest/Oral B: $2.88 ~ Get $2 ECB (Use $1/1 from 12/6 RP)
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Moon Drops: $6.99 ~ Get $5 ECB (Use $2/1 from 12/13 SS)

Buy:
1 Nivea
2 ThermaCare
1 Crest or Oral B
1 Revlon Lipstick
Sub-Total: $20.84

Use: 
$5 off $20
$2 Nivea Q
$2 in Thermacare Q's
$1 Crest Q
$2 Revlon Q

Total OOP: $8.84
Total ECB Back: $16.98!

You earn $8.14 and take home a bag full of goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.