Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, December 7, 2009

Facebook Fan your way to FREE Stacy's chips!


I imagine if you haven't hopped aboard the facebook wagon yet, you are starting to feel a little left out.  These companies are going Facebook crazy lately - and although I don't like to be labeled as a "Fan" of any company persay, I do like me some free chips!  To that end, you can go become a Stacy's fan, and they will mail you a coupon for a totally free bag of Stacy's Pita Chips! 
There.  I just wrote "Stacy's" like 4 times.  I guess as far as product placement goes, their marketing team is brilliant after all.
*This offer is for the first 65,000 fans only, so do it quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.