Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hallmark $5 Off Reminder!



If you missed our post on this HOT $5/$5 Hallmark Printable - let me just remind you of how great it is!

I stopped by a local franchise location today, a little nervous because it was a smallish hometown store instead of a big mall location, and brought my $5 coupon.  I picked out 2 really cute rolls of Christmas wrapping paper on sale for Buy 1 @ $4.99 ~ Get 1 for 99¢ (Poinsettas and Plaid - I'm so very classic...) and brought them to the register.  The owner took my coupon with no problem, and I got both rolls for 99¢ total + tax!

This coupon was from my Dec. Woman's Day magazine, so I plan on printing out the one from the website (HERE) and going back again to get a few FREE cute little notepads to give to the teachers on my list.  Go HERE to see the magazines that have this coupon inside.

If you've tried it, let us know what goodies you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.