Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, December 28, 2009

Load up on FREE Prints!


I've mentioned before that one of my New Year's Resolutions is to start making actual photo albums with real, tangible pictures for my kids to look through.  I didn't realize what a problem it was, until my 3 younger boys started wondering why we ONLY have actual photos of my oldest son.  (Well, because after him we got a digital camera!)

So, I've been looking into joining up with several photo sites just to take advantage of the FREE prints they all offer to new customers. I figure, if I can get 30 prints here, 50 here, 100 here, etc.... I'll be well on my way to giving my younger kids some Photo-Album Face Time!  Here's a few "New Member = Free Prints" websites you can take advantage of too:

*TIP: Right now, when you click on the links, you will have to leave our site.  Until we get that fixed, just RIGHT CLICK on the link (so you can see a drop-down menu of options) and choose the option "Open in New Tab" or "Open in New Window".  That way you can keep coming back here for those other freebie offers!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.