Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, January 7, 2010

$3 Brita Water Pitcher at Lowe's

This is weird - I spent a few hours driving around town yesterday, running errands and listening to the radio, and found myself listening to Chantel Hobbs & Steve Reynolds (the "Bod for God" guy) talk about losing weight.  Something they both focused on was starting small - like substituting soft drinks with water.
So I decided to start that first change as of this morning, and right away I found 2 water deals!  Thanks God - I guess you want me to get healthier too!


Brita Water Pitchers are on sale at Lowe's for $8
Go HERE, take the pledge, and print a $5/1 Coupon
Get a $3 Brita Pitcher!

Also, there's an interesting deal on Aquafina at Walgreens this month.  It is possible to get (4) 24-Packs of Aquafina Water for $5.96 Total....  I hesitate to recommend it because there are so many "If's, And's or But's" - but if you're interested, check it out HERE.
-Thanks, CouponCravings!

1 comment:

  1. Aquafina deal sounded great so I called the Walgreens where I live in Ringgold to see if I could get 4 instead of the limit 2 and they said no. Just wanted to pass that along so the couponers over here don't waste their time(:

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.