Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, February 1, 2010

Bath & Body Works FREE Signature Scent Item


If you're looking to get your girl something sweet (smelling) for Valentines Day, or if you are that girl, and you want to smell yummy on your special date - here's a nice little coupon!

FREE Signature Collection Body Care (up to $12.50) w/ any $10 Purchase

I like the ones worded like this ("w/ any $10 purchase") because I can often find good deals to make up my $10 purchase, like a few clearance items or something useful.  There are probably some 1/2 Price gift sets leftover from Christmas, or at the very least, some clearance winter candles/scents.

2 comments:

  1. So how would I use this with my 20% off I recieved through the mail...Any suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long does it normally take to receive coupons from couponclippers?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.