Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blockbuster Total Access: 1 Month FREE!


These cold winter days have been making me wish I had more free Redbox codes :)  Really, there's nothing like snuggling up for family movie night with popcorn, a blanket, and a couple kids on each side of you!  Well, I just found a great way to get a whole month of free rentals with no strings attached!

Blockbuster Total Access is running a great promotion to get people to try their service:  Get your first FOUR Weeks FREE!  I could go through a LOT of movies in 4 weeks.  Heck, I could probably watch every episode of Northern Exposure in 4 weeks.

Blockbuster Total Access - 2 Week Free Trial
★IMPORTANT!★  
  • To get 1 Month Free instead of "1 Month for 1/2 Price", or "2 Weeks Free" (other current promos) make sure to  GO HERE  & click "Have Promotional Code" right above where it says "START FREE TRIAL!"
  • Then enter the code "freetrial0618m"  to get your 4 weeks FREE!
I did this free trial a couple years ago, and what I liked about Blockbuster's program was the in-store exchanges.  I could stop by Blockbuster and trade my mailed movie for a new release right off the shelf!  PLUS, you will get 4 E-Coupons per month for a straight-up FREE movie or game rental.  My hubby & kids LOVED that, since they don't get to buy new games very often.

You can cancel after your 1 month trial period, with no problems.  If you decide keep your membership for awhile longer, the prices are pretty reasonable:
  • $11.99 for 1 DVD at a time + 5 in-store exchanges
  • $16.99 for 2 DVD at a time + 5 in-store exchanges
  • $19.99 for 3 DVD at a time + 5 in -store exchanges

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.