Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Saturday, February 27, 2010

Free Chips Ahoy Cookies in 3 Days!

The cookies are becoming a problem.


The last thing need in my house is another pack of cookies.  I am not kidding you guys, the madness has to stop.  Sometimes I'm just typing up a post for you all, and I'll notice crumbs falling onto the keyboard and then I'll look up and LO AND BEHOLD - I was eating a cookie and I didn't even know it!
Sneaky Cookie....
Well, regardless, here's a Facebook Freebie for those of you who aren't having a cookie problem currently:
Go to www.facebook.com/NabiscoCookies and sign up to be a fan.  On March 1st (that's Monday!) you can go sign-up for this coupon: FREE Chips Ahoy cookies wyb 1 + a gallon of milk. Supposedly they're going to be doing a new promo every 1st of the month.  I'll send you a reminder on Monday!

3 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.