Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, February 11, 2010

Last Minute Valentine Gifts

Yes, sometimes even a girl needs a good deal on flowers for Valentine's Day.  If you are planning on sending a sweet gift to your mom, grandmother, friend etc it's time to get on the stick.  Here are a couple of deals for those of US who have waited until the last minute. 

Honestly, I (Kasey) feel like it should still be December.  The fact that it is almost Valentine's day blows me away.  I spent my last romantic holiday (our 13th anniversary December 28th) in the ER with a ghastly stomach bug that bout' near killed me.  Since I spent more than half the evening with my head in a toilet - our anniversary wasn't quite the romantic get away we were hoping for.  I sure hope Valentine's Day turns out better.  




Click HERE for Valentine Discounts plus free vase!



Click HERE for telefora and save 15% on all products.





Flowers not your thing? 
Click HERE to see One-of-a-kind Personalized Valentines Day Gift's & Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.