Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, March 22, 2010

Suave Catalina at Bi-Lo


I mentioned in this week's Bi-Lo list that I couldn't find any info on the Suave catalina I remembered....  and you guys came through again (Kim, Rose, EverythingMom, FullofHope, and Rachel)!  Have I told you today that you're the best readers EVER???  Here's the scoop:

~Buy (3) Suave Items ~ Get 1 Suave Item Free (Up to $2)~

Includes:
Suave Professionals Shampoo/Conditioner $1.69
-Use $1/2 from 3/14 SS = $1.19 ea
Suave Kids Shampoo/Conditioner $1.69
-Use 50¢/2 from 3/14 SS  = $1.19 ea
Suave Body Wash/Kids Body Wash $3.19
-Use 25¢/1 or 50¢/1 from 3/14 SS *Regional
-Use B2G1 Free from 3/14 SS *Regional
*EXCLUDES DEODORANT*
Deal Idea:
Buy (4) Suave Professionals/Kids Haircare = $5.10
Use (2) $1/2 = $3.10
One will ring FREE due to Catalina Deal = $1.41
Use 75¢/2  FLIP *If your Bi-Lo accepts Competitor Q's = 66¢
(Pay as low as 66¢ for 4 = 18¢ ea!)

NOTE: In the normal rules of Buy One, Get One Free deals, you are able to use a coupon on the "Free" item as well.  I am hoping/praying that this will work the same way with the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Instant Catalina. If not, you will only be able to use (1) $1/2 Coupon, and your total will be $2.41 for 4 Products - or just 60¢ ea!  Still not a bad deal!

Let me know how your trip goes, I'll be heading out tonight to try it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.