Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, March 15, 2010

Target: Oral B Coupon


Looks like some of you are having trouble finding the Oral B coupon on the Target site - so just to make sure, it looks like a Crest coupon (see above).  I can't tell if it's still available because I've already printed it and it's disappeared for me. 
The Pop-Tarts coupon I still see, it's on the second page if you click the "Groceries" tab on the sidebar.  It's pictured with Nutri-Grain Bars.
The Huggies coupon is still there for me as well, if I click the "Baby" tab on the side.
Most of these are limited to 1 print only, so if you printed it in the past, it will have disappeared for you.  To see my weekly Target matchups, click HERE

1 comment:

  1. Target at Hamilton Place (Chattanooga Tennessee) is out of Kids Crest and Kids Crest toothbrushes as of last night.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.