Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We're Excited About Nielsen!


Hey guys, we just got this email from Jessica who was approved to do the Nielsen Home Scanner - and just wanted to remind you all to sign up for the Nielsen Program in hopes that you'll get approved as well (You'll get Gift Cards for the points you earn)!

Jessica -
"I just wanted to thank you for posting about the Neilson Panel opening. I was chosen and received my scanner last week. I  can’t wait until I start earning points towards the prizes that they offer. They sent a prize catalog with the scanner and they are all very nice. I just wanted to say thanks and God Bless." 

Looks like the Home Scanner is full up already, but you can still go HERE to sign up for Nielsen Digital Voice.  Let us know if you get chosen too! Not sure what this is all about? Go HERE for our original post.

2 comments:

  1. I also signed up for the Nielson research... they called me this weekend and said I was approved!! I should have my scanner w/in 3 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. scanner for what? i dont understand....i got on the the little nielson post card looking things in the mail the other day. idk if thats what you guys are talking about or not but i through it away :(

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.