Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Saturday, April 24, 2010

*2* FREE Kodak Picture Movie DVD's @ CVS!


Okay, so I'll first warn you that I haven't tried this yet - but Kodak Picture Movie DVD's are on BOGO at CVS this week + there is a BOGO coupon HERE
In usual CVS circumstances this would wind up with us getting 2 for FREE... but I'll talk to my friendly store manager later on to make sure this is going to fly!

I hope so, because I could make a movie for my mom for Mother's Day and for my dad for Father's Day and feel pretty good about those presents!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I am curious to know if anyone is aware if the free milk Catalina is now available at Bi-Lo?
    Thanks!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.