Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Friday, April 16, 2010

AWESOME: FREE Nivea Lipcare + Bodywash at CVS!!


Okay - I just fished my May All*You Magazine out of the mailbox and flipped through it on my way up the driveway.  On page 39 there are (2) beautiful coupons:  B1G1 Free Nivea Body Wash for Women  &  B1G1 Free Nivea Lip Care!
    CVS has an Extra Care Bucks deal running (until 5/29) & here's how to get *4* FREE products from it....
    ★Buy $15 worth of Nivea Products ~ Get $5 Extra Care Bucks★

    BUY: 
    (2) Nivea bodywash @ $4.99 ea = $9.98
    (2) Nivea LipCare @ $2.99 ea = $5.98
    Total Before Coupons = $15.96
    USE:
    -$2/1 Nivea Bodywash Printable = $13.96
    -BOGO Nivea Bodywash from May ALL*YOU = $8.97
    -$1/1 Nivea LipCare from April Good Housekeeping = $7.97
    -BOGO Nivea LipCare from May ALL*YOU = $4.98
    Total After Coupons = $4.98 + Tax
    Receive $5 Extra Care Bucks
    (Makes all 4 items FREE!)

    **You can also get free Dial Bodywash and Dove haircare at CVS this week - just go HERE to see how!

    5 comments:

    1. Awesome - THANK YOU!!! Will post and link!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks Jamie! I just did this deal. I did not have the $1.00 off Lipcare but did get a $3.00 off $15.00 purchase in the snail mail yay! I am glad to get some free body wash as I was running low!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I can't find the Nivea printable. What zip did you use?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hey Shannon - I don't remember which one I used, but 90210 usually works great!

      ReplyDelete
    5. terrific!

      I have them...but still looking in Good House keeping. Do you know where in the mag it is? I have looked through a few times..can't find it. Must be one of the pages stuck together!

      ReplyDelete

     

    Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.