Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Friday, April 23, 2010

Mother's Day Gift Ideas for the FrAzZlEd FeMaLe


Any Stressed-Out FrAzZlEd FeMaLe's Out There?

I (Kasey) bought the book/bible study The Frazzled Female and have just started it this week.  Being a mother is such a precious gift, but with that comes stress.  Sometimes the stress is brought on by myself - from my own insecurities afraid that I "messed up," because my heart's desire is to be a Godly wife and mother.  I constantly pray for God to teach me to train my children so that they can see the love of their Heavenly Father through me.  

These books would make a great gift.  There are, of course, tons of other wonderful devotional/bible study books.  Click HERE for a link to these devotionals on Amazon.

Come to me, all of you who are tired and are carrying heavy loads. I will give you rest.”
Matthew 11:28     

The author of these books also has a website HERE.  I really needed her devotion today - maybe my husband will read this post and look for one of her other books for Mother's Day :0

Here is a short excerpt .....
We are women; packaged with physical, emotional, and mental needs. And when either of these areas gets out of balance, the whole package seems to go haywire.
Let me ask you: Where do you need REST today?

Click the link below for the rest of today's devotion: 
(Copied from-  http://www.frazzledfemale.com/thoughts.htm)



To make the gift really cute - buy mom a Super Sassy (and CHEAP) Vera Bradley Bag to carry her Bible and book in - take a gander around HERE.

PLUS - Take an extra 20% OFF on all Sale Items until 4/25!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.