Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Coffeemaker Broke Today.... HOORAY!!!

Listen - I LOVE my coffee. I love it about 4-cups-a-day worth. But yesterday I left it on all day and this morning I noticed all the black plastic has been scorched off the hotplate.  Is that enough reason to call it quits?  You betcha!  I've had a masterplan in place for months - because I knew about the Gevalia deal already.  This coffeemaker is WAYY better than my current one - and cheaper too!  If you haven't heard of it - let me just tell you, it's pretty awesome!

Get 4 boxes of premium varieties of coffee! FREE C

The Deal:
Get 4 boxes of premium varieties of gourmet coffee (or Tea!)
FREE Coffee Maker & Travel Mug
FREE Shipping
= $115 retail value!

Just click the "Order Now!" button above to choose your coffee/tea flavors and see all the details.  You will be automatically enrolled into Gevalia's monthly coffee-club, but you can cancel after receiving this $19.95 order with no further commitment to buy anything else.

3 comments:

  1. be careful with this one... it automatically signs you up for a coffee program, and you will be charged $40 a month unless you cancel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindley - I cancelled mine the moment I received my package, using the card with their 1-800 # right inside the box. The people were super-nice (I felt sort of guilty for cancelling) and didn't ask any questions or anything! I was never charged a thing.
    -jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this coffee maker work with regular filters and coffee that I buy at the grocery store, or does it require something special from Gevalia?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.