Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Saturday, May 29, 2010

CVS Baby Clearance Alert!


Hey (huff, huff, huff) guys!  I just got back (gasp) from CVS and I'm (catching breath) just bursting to tell you all about the crazy clearance going on in the baby section!!  Okay, so I was there getting my free Nivea & Old Spice from this week - and I took a stroll down the baby aisle (You know, for old times sake)...

There were yellow 50% OFF tags on a few packs of Huggies diapers and SEVERAL packs of CVS Brand Diapers & Wipes ("Soft Cloths")!  Then I turned around, and all kinds of baby products had 50% OFF tags too!  J&J, Aveeno Baby, CVS and more!!  It was totally bonkers in that aisle, I almost bought wipes just out of sheer excitement - forgetting momentarily that we don't need those anymore :)

I DID buy a pack of CVS diapers for a friend - and got a GREAT deal.  Here's the scoop:

Buy CVS Diapers/ Training Pants ~ Get $2 Extra Care Bucks *This week's ECB Deal
CVS Ultra-Thin Megapack Size 4: $4.49 (Reg. $9.99)
Paid $4.99 ~ Got $2 ECB
(made it just $2.99 for a Mega-Pack!)

Use the Huggies $3/1 Printable with the clearance to get them for around $4 a pack as well!

1 comment:

  1. went to cvs today and got cvs brand diapers for 2.37 a pack i couldnt believe it and a box of pampers wipes for 99 cent with 2 dollar off coupon where on sale for 2.99 i also got the new lysol soap disinsor for 4.99 it was on sale for 7.99 used 3 dollars off coupon.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.