Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Friday, May 14, 2010

CVS: FREE Shampoo & Conditioner!

You know a couple days ago, I mentioned the $1/1 CVS Brand Haircare item that has been printing from the Magical Coupon machine.....  Well - I must have had temporary amnesia, because I forgot to tell you all that you can use that coupon to get CVS brand Shampoo or Conditioner for FREE!

The picture on the left is the kind I got - I found it on the bottom shelf in the shampoo aisle.  See THIS POST to see what else you can use that coupon on, HERE for how to get 50¢ Hefty bags, and HERE for all the CVS Weekly Deals.

Remember, this coupon will print once daily (not all scanner coupons do) - so drop in each day to stock up!


And oh - don't forget to pick up your $3.49 Huggies Diapers before Sunday while you're there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.