Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Friday, May 28, 2010

*HOT* Make $10 Profit on FREE Listerine!!


Jamie, over at Dollars2Cents, sent me this great deal and I can't wait to share it with you!  (Actually, I can't wait to go out and do it, but I have 5 boys at my house right now).  Here's the deal:

Target has Listerine Whitening Rinse on Clearance for $1.99
Use the $2/1 Listerine Printable HERE (Use zipcode 01364)
(Pay $0 + Tax!)

Now, get a *$10 Prepaid Debit Card* just by sending in your receipt to the address below (Circle the UPC Code):

“Dare to Wear” Gift
PO Box 4938
New York, NY 10185

*1 per household, purchase must be made before 6/17, and received by 7/1

3 comments:

  1. How many Listerines do you need to buy? A $10 reward card for a single purchase sounds too good to be true..are there any other stipulations? (Thanks for all your work on this site, I love it and check it constantly!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo.....I actually got my listerine! I usually wait too long but went as soon as I saw this. Have my rebates all ready to mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shayna, it may look to good to be true, but since the Listerine is FREE anyway, it's worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.