Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kodak Gallery: FREE Photo Magnet + $1 shipping


Don't miss this great opportunity to grab a FREE photo magnet ($3.99 value) from Kodak Gallery.  You only pay $1 for shipping!  I was grumpy to my mom yesterday - I think I'm going to make her a magnet of my "sorry face" to keep on her fridge :)

1. Just upload or choose your photo HERE.  You can even add a line of text to the bottom of the magnet! (Mine?  "Sorry, mom...")

2. Use Code FREEMAGNET at checkout and just pay shipping of $1.  (expires 6/17)

3. AND - if you're a new user, you'll get  20 Free Birth Announcement (or any other announcement/inviation)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.