Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, May 3, 2010

Neilsen Comsumer Panel = FREE Gift Cards, Cash & Prizes!


In case you missed the heads up a few days ago - the National Consumer Panel has opened up for new applicants!  & You Could WIN CASH & PRIZES!   You will aslo earn points toward gift cards - and Lord knows I love a free gift card!  Sign up HERE to get accepted into the Panel!

Here's the screen shot below from when I was signing up:


Nielsen is the real deal, and I know of 5 of our readers who've been chosen in the past!  It's quick & easy to apply - but not all applicants will be accepted.  Other families like you are getting chosen as we speak, so Click Here to join!

*Hurry, openings are limited!  We'll let you know when the slots have been filled!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited, we got our scanner over the weekend. With all the crazy weather I haven't had time to get it going yet. Thanks to you guys for posting about it. That's how I got the hookup!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.