Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Saturday, May 1, 2010

Old El Paso Coupon + Bi-Lo Catalina!!!

It's that time again......  Old El Paso Catalina Time!!!

I LOVE this catalina!!  This was the first catalina deal I did after I started couponing last year, and I worked it until it couldn't be worked no more.  You can't get coupons on meat very often, so I like to save up a few of these catalina coupons until meat goes on good sale, and then get my meat for FREE!  It comes around ever so often, and not it's right in time for Cinco de Mayo.  Here are the catalina details.....

Purchase Old El Paso Items and Save $$ on your next Meat/Chicken purchase.
Buy 3 ~ Get $1 Off,  Buy 6 ~ Save $3 Off  (Through 5/16)

Items Include:
Taco Shells
Taco Seasoning
Heat & Serve Sides
Refried Beans
Dinner Kits

★Go HERE to print a NEW 60¢/2 Coupon!

Deal Scenarios: 

Buy (6) Heat & Eat Sides for $1.25 ea
Use (3) 60¢/2 Printable Coupons *They may double
Pay as low as $3.90 ~ Get $3 OYNO
(makes it 15¢ ea considering the catalina!)

If you can find the Buy 2 Old El Paso - Get 1 Taco Seasoning FREE Peelies, you can do this:

Buy (4) Heat & Eat Sides @ $1.25 ea
Buy 2 Taco Seasonings (FREE)
Use (2) 60¢/2 + (2) Free Seasoning Peelies
(Pay $2.60 ~ Get $3 OYNO = FREE + 40¢ Moneymaker!)

1 comment:

  1. The coupons states "off your next meat purchase," BUT it can be used on any GROCERY purchase at Bi Lo... the cashier told me this months ago when Hamburger Helper had the same Catalina, and I've done it several times since (including three different transactions this morning)--- it works!!
    However, I do have one concern: I bought six products this morning and one of em was OEP salsa- I only got a $1 Catalina, so does anyone know if salsa is just not included?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.