Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, June 7, 2010

CVS: $3/$15 Coupon + MORE Clearance (Makeup & Baby!)


COUPON ALERT!
If you hit CVS in the last few days - you might have gotten a $3/$15 or a $5/$25 coupon at the bottom of your receipt!  I almost threw mine away without noticing - because I NEVER get these coupons like other people do.....    So just a heads up to check your receipt!

CLEARANCE ALERT!
Make sure to stroll by the make-up section & the baby section and look for clearance "dots" and tags.  If you got a $5/2 Almay Coupon from the CVS Scanner recently - you can use it on the clearance Almay!  (I picked up *2* FREE Almay Mascaras with mine a few days ago!)  Here are some items folks have found clearanced:

Makeup: (Up to 75% Off!)

Rimmell
Maybelline
Almay
Neutrogena

Baby: (Up to 75% Off!)

Good Nites Boxers (Use $2.50/1 Coupon HERE)
CVS Ultra Thins Diapers
Huggies Mega Packs (Use $3/1 Coupon HERE)
CVS Wipes
Playskool Cottony Cloths Wipes (And Travel Packs!)
Pampers Wipes
Pacifiers, Sippy Cups, etc...
Johnson & Johnson, Aveeno, CVS Brand Baby, Formulas, etc...

2 comments:

  1. Does anyone have a link to CVS internet coupon policy? My CVS in GA told me that they got an email last Friday telling them NOT to accept internet coupons. I would LOVE to do the Glade scenarios and need something to show the manager. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me add- I found the link to the CVS coupon policy letter shared by Southern Savers in January 2010, but I am wondering if the latest email the manager said all stores received about 1.5 weeks ago "trumps" this letter. If so, seems like there should be something official. ? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.