Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Monday, November 30, 2009

$7.99 Disney Princess MP3 Player! EXPIRED ALREADY!


Amazon.com currently has THIS:
Disney 512Mb Mix Stick Princess Flower Mp3 Player priced at just $7.99--down from $49.99!

The best part is, that you can get FREE SHIPPING & $5 worth of FREE MP3 Downloads applied to your account upon shipment of your purchase!!

I'm seriously thinking about getting one of these for myself at this point. 
-Thanks, Hip2Save!

2 comments:

  1. I can't find it on amazon for 7.99! Am I doing something wrong or are they sold out already?
    Thanks,
    Robin
    crop2save@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robin! I just checked it out and they're raised the price already - must have been one of those lighting deals. Looks like the other bloggers out there are just realizing it too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.