Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Check me out on News 12 WDEF: A Couponing Christmas!

Hi Guys, this is Jamie here - your resident blogger for the Time2Save Workshops Website!

If you didn't know I existed until 2 seconds ago, that's my fault...  I've been meaning to write up a little introduction for some time now, but I always find something much more interesting to tell you about than me.  I'll make this short and sweet - so we're not strangers anymore:

My name is Jamie Miles - I'm 29, have 4 boys (ages 3-9) and am married to a fantastic grizzly bear of a man named Matthew.  (Mmwwwa!)

He drug me to Cleveland, TN from my Old Kentucky Home (Lousiville) after we were married, and we've been cozy here every since.  I formerly wrote the blog ChattanoogaCheapskate, which I still keep up and running to remind folks about our Bi-Weekly Coupon Swap-Meets...



Nowadays, I work with Kasey and Kelly to help you save money and hold your hand a little as you go from "Newbie" to Seasoned Veteran of the coupon world.  It's nice to meet you, officially!  Now that we're Best Friends Forever- can I tempt you to go see a little news clip I was in Monday night about Holiday Shopping Tips?  Yes??!  YAY!!


Last week, News Channel 12's Joe Legge (Frugal Joe) came by to get my take on Holiday Shopping Strategies.  I told him that I don't really have one - unless saving money all year, and stocking up when I find good deals counts as a strategy.  He thought that was good enough - and included me in WDEF's Holiday Shopping segment on Monday night! 

2 comments:

  1. I saw that segment and wondered if that was the "ChattanoogaCheapskate" lady. LOL - and your ideas about giving the things that you saved on all year as gifts is EXACTLY what I am going to do. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime,
    You did great on your segment. We think you are awesome! You have brought so much creativity and excitement to the website. You crack us up everyday! Thank you for all your hard work. We appreciate you so much. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    Many Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.