Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Wednesday, December 9, 2009

EarthFare Opens In Chattanooga TODAY!!!



I have been so envious of all the cool freebies put out by Earthfare lately (FREE Pantry Makeover, FREE 1 lb Frozen Shrimp, FREE 1 lb Cranberries, FREE 3 lb Organic Apples) that I have been counting down the days until they opened a store in Chattanooga, TN.
Well today was the day!!!  I got so caught up in normal groceries, I almost forgot - BUT Dec. 9th - TODAY- is their GRAND OPENING (check out the details)!!
Look what they're offering us - it'll make you sit up and take notice!

Get a FREE 6" Poinsetta w/ ANY Purchase!

Plus, if that ain't enough for you, the FREE Pantry Makeover is still going on!!

1 comment:

  1. There were lots of free samples at Earth Fare too. I think I'll be going there a lot.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.