Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GAP: FREE $20 Gift Card w/Purchase of Jeans



I went to Target last night and tried on 34 pairs of jeans before I found one that didn't make me want to throw them across the dressing room and stomp on their stupid, stupid selves. 
There comes a point when a grown woman has to give up wearing junior sizes (at least for a while....) and that point came hard upon me last night.  Now I wish I would've just gone to the GAP....

Through Dec. 24, Buy any reg. priced pair of:

~ Women's jeans and get a FREE $20 Gift Card  
~ Men's jeans and get a FREE $10 Gift Card!  

That would take care of a present on your list - which is a nice way to end a possibly disastrous perfect-Jean-search!

*I read the fine print on this one, and it says that if you return the jeans later, you can do so for store credit or exchange.  That would be a sweet way to take advantage of all the post-christmas sales.... you know, provided your jeans let you down after trying them on at home in front of your reality-mirror.

- Thanks, FreeSnatcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.