Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Food Lion Printables: 1/13


Hey guys, I'm almost finished with the Bi-Lo ad, but I just wanted to get these FLIP's up in case any of you are running out to Food Lion or Publix this morning and want to use them there!  Check out that Food Lion trash bags coupon - if you're Bi-Lo takes competitor coupons, then this Q would make trash bags 67¢ this week!!!  I am very very excited about that one.....

$1/2 Famous Amos boxes
$1/1 FL carton of OJ
$1/1 FL trash bags
$1/1 Tyson grilled chkn breast fillets
PRINT

There will likely be more up by the end of the morning, I'll update as soon as I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.