Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Get your FREE MP3's!

We got our 2 oldest boys MP3 Players for Christmas - and let me tell you, I am not ABOUT to start paying 99¢ for every song they want to download.  No sir!  So I've been keeping my eyes peeled for free MP3 deals, and I wanted to share a few I found - also a great way to get some new workout music for free!



* E-Music: FREE 25 Songs 
Try it for free for 7 days, keep all 25 songs you choose for free!  My husband has done the eMusic free trial about 7 times now, and thank God, because that man loves his music and otherwise we'd be paying for it.   Even after the free trial, songs are only 50¢ or less, which is better than most places!  Click HERE to check out the freebie!



* Amazon: FREE MP3 of the day + $5 Albums!
Amazon has a pretty random selection of FREE mp3 downloads (mostly classical or um...interesting.. music).
They also have a FANTASTIC offering of $5 albums to download!  There are over 800 albums on the $5 List - I'm talking Taylor Swift, Radiohead, Norah Jones, Creedence Clearwater Revival - you name it!  Take a look HERE at the variety.

Have you found any other great ways to get free or cheap downloads?  Share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.