Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, January 14, 2010

Save-A-Lot Coupon Book & Printables


I shop at Save-A-Lot pretty often, mostly because it's really close to my house and I'm the forgetful sort - which means 10 minutes into dinner I recall that I didn't buy ground beef for the chili.  Save-A-Lot here I come!  This week ground beef was on sale for $1.29/lb - and that's just a flat-out good price.  Bananas are usually 33¢/lb.  Fresh Express Salad bags have been 50¢ for months now.  The produce deals there are just awesome.

I say all that so poor Save-A-Lot won't feel bad when I say I also use them for their printable coupons.


Besides their simple set-up and dependable deals on staples, my other favorite part about Save-A-Lot is that they offer printable coupons on their website.  These are all store coupons, so I usually end up using them at Publix.

In addition to printables, they have a REALLY GOOD Proctor & Gamble coupon booklet that they'll send you if you sign up HERE. 

The coupons in the booklet have a Save-A-Lot logo somewhere on them, but they're all manufacturer coupons - so use them wherever they'll work!

P.S. - Occasionally they even have good tearpads in there!  But shhhh, don't tell, it'll be our secret....

1 comment:

  1. LOL - do you think that secret is going to last long? :D Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.