Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dove RR is ROLLING! (Ended)


Okay, I actually just told poor Barbara in a comment NOT to use her Dove RR on any other Dove product....  Well, I gladly eat my words!  It has been reported that the Dove RR is ROLLING - which means you can use the RR from one Dove purchase to pay for your next Dove purchse, and you will get another RR.
Dove is $4 and gives a $4 RR.


Buy 1 Dove = $4
Use the $1.50/1 coupon from the 3/28 RP to pay $2.50
Get $4 RR back.


Buy another Dove + newspaper = $7 (Varies)
Use $1.50/1 Q +$4 RR to pay $1.50
Get $4 RR back.


Continue this as many times as you'd like!
- Thanks, Hip2Save!

1 comment:

  1. FYI - East Brainerd Road Walgreens warned me not to use the RR on my next Dove purchase because it wouldn't give me another RR. Didn't matter to me because I had other stuff to get but I wanted to pass on the info.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.