Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Thursday, March 18, 2010

Farberware 72% Off Deal!

Reg. $299 ~ Now $85!!
 
I just saw on DealSeekingMom that this $299 Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Bell Shaped Cookware HERE is on sale for $85!  I actually am in desperate need of new cookwear (ALL my skillets, cookies heets, etc... are pretty gross), and I'm tired of walking through T.J. Maxx trying to find a good deal on a set.  So I went to check it out. Not only did I see the one she was talking about, but I found....

Reg. $320  ~ Now $89.99!

Just to give you an idea how good a deal that is - the 8-Quart Covered Stockpot (the some one included in this set!) is Reg. $88 all by itself. So for $2 more, you will get several other very high-quality pieces & lids to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.