Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Food Lion Highlights: 3/24 - 3/30

This week doesn't have tons of deals, but the FREE Snuggle and cheap paper products make me want to at least stop by!  I've gotta get the kids from school real quick, I'll double check this when I get back....


Apples 99¢/lb
Broccoli Crowns $1.69/lb
Ground Chuck $1.88/lb
Holly Farms Whole Fryers 67¢/lb

Best Grocery Deals:

Snuggle $2.99
Use $3/1 from 3/28 RP
(makes it FREE!)

Muellers Pasta $1
Use 55¢/1 PRINT
(makes it 45¢ ea)

Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables $1
Use $1/3 from 3/7 SS
(makes it 67¢ ea!)

Birdseye Steamfresh Lightly Sauced Vegetables BOGO $2.79
Use $1/3 from 3/7,2/28 SS
(makes it $1.09 ea)

Post Cereals BOGO
Use $1/2 from 2/28, 3/14 SS or 75¢/1 from 2/28 SS
(makes it cheap)

Dannon Activia 4-Pack $2
Use $1/1 PRINT
(makes it $1 ea)

Emerald Deluxe Mixed Nuts or Almonds BOGO
Use $1/1 Peelies or from 3/14 RP
(makes it cheap!)

Pop-Tarts 8-ct $2
Use $1.25/3 from 3/28 RP
(makes it $1.68 ea)
*Buy 5 ~ Get 1 Free Movie Ticket!  See HERE

Pepsi 4/$11 if you buy all 4
(makes it $2.75 ea!)

Buy More ~ Save More "BEST" Deals
Buy 3 ~ Get 20% off, Buy 4~ Get 30% Off, Buy 5 ~ Get 50% Off
Brawny 3-Roll Pack $3.99
Use 50¢/1 from 3/14 RP
Quilted Northern 6-Double Rolls $3.99
Use 50¢/1 from 3/14 RP
Buy (5) & Use (5) Coupon = $7.50
(Makes Brawny 50¢/roll or Quilted Northern 25¢/roll)
*Then Submit for $5 Rebate wyb $20 HERE


  1. Can anyone get the Ore-Ida coupon to print?

  2. i was reading the rebate, it says 20$ after all discounts, is that after our coupons?? of course buying 5 @ 3.99 is short 5cents from 20, ewww...
    Jenny P. I couldnt get oreida either. thanks time2save for doing the thinking and figuring, the buymore savemore was getting too me!

  3. Hey Jenny & Rose! I have given up and that stupid Ore-Ida coupon, it seems to work for about 30% of those who try, and NOT work for the other 70%. Sorry, I know that's disappointing.... I'm going to find another coupon to replace that one in the list.
    I know the rebate says "After all discounts", but the coupon blogging community seems to all be out on whether that is "Sales" discounts or "Coupons" discounts...
    I sure wish we knew!

  4. I was reading the coupon release for this weeks paper and the snuggle is not listed on the Redplum for 3/28. Could it had been left off or is it regional?

  5. Jill, this was just something I had read on several other sites, so I'm hoping it's true - but with these high value Q's, it's usually regional for sure.

  6. I was able to print the Ore Ida coupons and when I went to Food Lion the Ore Ida potatos are Buy 2 Get 1 free instead of BOGO. Just a heads up.....

  7. I don't see snuggle in the Food Lion Ad for this week. Is this possibly regional?

  8. i couldnt get a raincheck on the snuggle,so i'll be visiting flion alot to use my coupons, the sale started a week or so ago.. head up the 5-6lbs bags of splenda are on sale also for 5.89 we have 1Q which makes for splenda under 5$. theres bags with 20% more, which are 6lbs bags! even better i got an email from splenda, had coupons for 3.50 on two. which will make those bags, 4.14 a bag, gonna stop by foodlion again!!



Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.