Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great Deal on Brother Sewing Machine

I saw this deal on IHeartSavingMoney, and I just wanted to share because I know some of your frugal moms probably do some sewing (or wish you did)!  If I can ever get past simply sewing hems or cafe curtains and move onto bigger projects, maybe I can justify a nice machine like this one.

This Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions is on sale for $154.54 (Reg. $449) w/ FREE SHIPPING - That's 66% Off!!

Here are the functions:
* 60-stitch computerized free-arm sewing machine with LCD display
* 7 styles of 1-step auto-sizing buttonholes;
* 1-touch start/stop and reverse functions
* Snap-on presser feet; wide table accessory for larger projects such as quilts
* Measures 9-3/5 by 9-3/4 by 12-1/2 inches;
* 25-year limited warranty

Does anyone have this machine that can say if it's worth the price?

3 comments:

  1. Walmart has this same machine priced the same plus with site to store shipping. I see no mention of the higher price, but on the customer comments the machine received mostly 4s and 5s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it and it is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.