Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Sunday, May 2, 2010

FREE Netipot is BACK! (First 20,000)

Who wants a FREE Netipot!?
I always thought this looked so weird in the commercials, but last time I was at the pediatrician waiting, I read a very long pamphlet on the Netipot and it's inventor - and I have to say, I'm just about convinced to stick that thing in my nose! Especially since I have awful sinus problems year-round.

If you'd like one too, go HERE to "Like" the Netipot on Facebook.  After you "Like" them, click on the "Free Netipot Tab" and then the link that says "Click Here for Free Netipot".

While you're on Facebook, stop by and visit us at the Time2Save Facebook page!  We'd love for you to join our community - it's a great place to give and get tips, meet some fellow-couponers, and just get support!

- Thanks, CombatClippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.