Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Friday, April 9, 2010

Home Depot Black Friday Sale + ACE Hardware $10 Off Coupon

If you already signed up with the Home Depot Newsletter (Click HERE to see why this is AWESOME!) you already know that TODAY is the Home Depot Black Friday Spring Sale!  If you haven't signed up or aren't sure sign up HERE with the newsletter and Garden Club so you can get any coupons they mail out.

Check out some of these bargains (and the rest of the ad HERE):

Pansies - $.98!
Garden Tools $.99 each!
Gardening Gloves $5.00 for 5 Pairs!
Selected Shrubs - $2.50 each
Seed Packets - BOGO
40 oz Mr. Clean Multi- Purpose Cleaner 2 Pack - $3.99!
Buy 1 Windex at $2.98, Get a 2 Liter Refill Free!

Plan on stocking up?  Here's a GREAT $10 off $50 ACE Hardware printable coupon!!  Home Depot will accept this as long as you have an ACE Hardware nearby (so it's a "Competitor").


Home Improvement stores will usually price match - so if your store runs out of some of these bargains, take your ad to Lowe's, ACE, etc..

- Thanks, Freebies2Deals!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I've noticed that there is a section at the end of each post that is called "You might like:", but when I click on them, it takes me to an old deal. Are those deals still active?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Home Depot in Hixson today, and they told me that the Black Friday sales were two weeks ago. They even checked a packet of seeds, and found that they are not currently on sale. I guess my herb garden will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After some searching and checking, Home Depot Stores have the right to hold this sale whenever they want. The one in Hixson, TN had theirs already so I think that is why I can not get the ad to come up for me. And I would guess that anyone that has not had this at their local store and does not get the ad probably will have theirs later.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.