Visit our New Website

We've Moved and gotten a makeover.

www.time2saveworkshops.com





Friday, April 9, 2010

Woo-Hoo! Dollar General takes Printables!


I thought the email they sent me about in-store coupons was exciting (Find the coupon sheet next to the ads) - but Dollar General just got so much better!  According to today's press release, Dollar General will now be accepting Internet Printable Coupons!  Go HERE to read all about it - but I'll just summarize for you:

Said Todd Vasos, Manager of the DG Merchandising Department:
“We are pleased to welcome online coupons in our stores."

Said I (Jamie), Head of The Miles Family Purchasing Department:
"No, no, Todd - WE are pleased!  Now we'll start coming by for more than cheap flip-flops!"

A Couple Good Deals:

Snuggle $3
Use $3/1 from 3/28 RP
(makes it FREE or Nearly!)

Honey Bunches of Oats $2.50
Use $1/2 from 2/28 or 3/14 SS
Stack WITH $1/1 from In-Store Flyer
(makes it $1.50 ea) *I am only using (1) $1/1 DG Coupon in this deal, because they say 1 per customer on them

Dole Fruit Bowls $2
Use $.75/2 from 1/10 SS
Stack WITH $1/2 SQ from in store flyer
(makes it $1.12 ea!)

- Thanks, STL Mommy!

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what's wrong if I get an "Error 404"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-Oh, that sounds like I linked something wrong and so it's not sending you anywhere at all. Which link told you that and I'll fix it?
    -jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten that error message, too. Can't remember exactly where. However Colgate won't print, I guess it doesn't support Windows 7.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesnt support it at all Wanda. I have it too and can never get those lovely colgate coupons! So sad...

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.